Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default Why are stairlifts so slow?

On Mon, 08 Jun 2020 23:33:22 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0lwxoddqwdg98l@glass...
On Mon, 08 Jun 2020 22:08:45 +0100, Mark Lloyd wrote:

The other two things that annoy me are "next wednesday" and 6/8/2020.
Both can apparently be ambiguous, but I always use the logical one.

I almost always use "next Wednesday" fro the next day (after today)

Then you're just plain wrong.

Nope.

Yip.

Days are gathered together in weeks.

Irrelevant which is the next wednesday.

See the next line and stop being impatient. Why are you so utterly moronic that you ask what I answered in the next line.

Try again, the rest of your drivel "flushed where it belongs".