Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Xeno Xeno is offline

Default Why are stairlifts so slow?

On 9/6/20 6:44 am, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 08 Jun 2020 21:19:24 +0100, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article op.0lwrwtpywdg98l@glass, says...

There are plenty old folk who don't even have a mobile phone, let
alone a smartphone, or know how to do fancy **** like that.* My next
door neighbour doesn't even have an internet connection!* You really
do live in a world of your own.

Just like someone in the Federal Government stated when it came to the
medicare insurance.* They said the people could look it up on the
internet.* I bet half of the ones on medicare don't have the internet,
or if they do would never find the information.

I was once told to fax details about my broken fax modem to the supplier.

I was told to inform the service provider when callers couldn't get
through to my mobile. Hmm, how was I to know I was even called until the
caller informed me long after the event that he/she couldn't get through.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)