Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Lmm Cams Lmm Cams is offline

Default Alternatinve for a 2sd882 npn

On Monday, June 1, 2020 at 8:00:53 AM UTC+2, Mikko OH2HVJ wrote:
Lmm Cams writes:

Why an alternative? Digikey has almost 3000 in stock.

Cus I need it v soon and I live in France so that means a weeks delivery....

I think the delivery is much faster, they're using UPS, not postal
services. Two weeks ago I got my parts to Finland in less than 48 hours,
albeit to Helsinki capital region.

--
mikko

I did try rswww.fr but they were business only...
Will try digikey. For now I've ordered them off eBay.fr
I am repairing a perimeter alarm for a friend, she has two transmission boxes, both failed with the same chip going short b-e. Seems they may need a biger heat sink...