Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Why are stairlifts so slow?

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0k3kjukdwdg98l@glass...
On Sat, 23 May 2020 19:43:47 +0100, Sam E

On Fri, 22 May 2020 22:35:38 +0100, Gerald R

[snip]

He's a geek controlling his life with his phone. It'd be funny if it
was dropped, broken, lost, stolen etc.

The testing of toilets includes the ability to flush a cell phone.

Oh but Iphones are waterproof alledgedly. **** knows how you plug your
headphones in.

So there's a chance of finding a working iPhone in the sewer.

I wouldn't want one, even if someone cleaned it for me.

Yep. you actually are that stupid.

I suppose it might be worth something on Ebay.

And a lot more than the same vintage android.

There are still Apple fanboys about?

There are certainly those who realise
that they do some things better.

I was hoping that company would die along with Jobs.

Yep, you actually are that stupid, that pathetic an excuse for a troll.