Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
williamwright williamwright is offline

Default Why are stairlifts so slow?

On 21/05/2020 23:24, Ralph Mowery wrote:

The large plant I worked in was built and added on to over about 40
years.
Some parts the floors were very tall and the height of 2 normal floors.
So you are walking down the floor and it is the 2nd floor. You pass
through an opening about 15 feet wide and it becomes the 3 rd floor.
Then go to the other side of the building and the floors are 1,
mezzanine, 2,3. So going down a hallway about 200 feet long you start
on the 2nd floor, go through an opening in the wall and you are on the
Mezz floor, and then through another opening and you are on the 3 rd
floor.

One place I worked in had floors called (starting at the bottom) sub
loft, UA, A, B, C, D, and so on.

Bill