Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Cursitor Doom[_9_] Cursitor Doom[_9_] is offline

Default Vintage transistors and tin whiskers

On Mon, 18 May 2020 05:43:18 -0700, abrsvc wrote:

I have 4 ECG160 transistors (2 that are unused and 2 that look like they
may have been used to test something). Send me your address and I'll
send them along if you think that these will resolve your problem. I
doubt that I will ever use these.

Thanks for the advice and offers of parts, guys; much appreciated. On
reflection I decided to replace with silicon. The purists would go to the
trouble of hollowing out the old transitors and fitting the silicons
inside them. Fortunately, I'm no purist. :-D