Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tim Schwartz[_2_] Tim Schwartz[_2_] is offline

Default Multi-Section Capacitor "Empties"

Hi there,

I recently came across these:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Multi-secti...B/193267945734

on e-Bay and ordered a few that have not arrived yet. In my case I've
got a 4 section cap: 330-100-100-100 all at 75 volts, Oh, and the case
is POSITIVE as it is for the bias supply in the amp.

Both my customer and I are OK with the look of it, and soon I'll see if
it works. I like that they have the option of grounding to the chassis
or not.

Best regards,
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics

On 5/5/2020 7:25 AM, wrote:
Mikek:

I am looking for the can and phenolic wafer to stuff my own multi-section electrolytic caps.

Thanks!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA