Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Paul Hovnanian P.E. Paul Hovnanian P.E. is offline

Default TEAC Cassette Deck W-750R

While I am on lockdown, I am fixing a pile of old equipment. The subject
dual cassette deck is in need of new belts. I found one set on EBay. But the
German vendor replied with "Ve do not ship to ze states!" Another site,
https://www.vintage-electronics.net has what appears to be a pretty decent
selection of belts (and other parts) for numerous models. But not for this
exact deck. My experience has been that manufacturers usually don't re-
invent the wheel and it is entirely possible that a belt set (or two) for
some other TEAC deck might fit. But my Google-fu fails me at finding any
sort of parts cross reference.

Any ideas?
--
Paul Hovnanian
Experience is the worst teacher. It always gives the test