Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default HP Laserjet 3800n paper feeding problems

On 26/03/2020 12:56, Miguel Giménez wrote:
Good morning

When I print a page my HP Laserjet 3800n often picks two or more paper
sheets from the tray. I have been googling for this problem but I could
not find the magic words to get a valid result.

I suppose it is a cleaning problem, but I prefer asking before dismounting.

Thank you in advance.

One simple activity. With each sheaf of paper , before adding to the
hopper, bend and flick the leading edge of the sheaf along its length to
reduce the "stiction".

--
Monthly public talks on science topics, Hampshire , England
http://diverse.4mg.com/scicaf.htm