Posted to rec.woodworking
G Ross[_2_] G Ross[_2_] is offline

Default Garage LEDs

Casper wrote:
Anyone try or using these newer garage LEDs?

https://smile.amazon.com/Deformable-...%2C139&sr=8-15

https://smile.amazon.com/Garage-Defo...s%2C139&sr=8-4

I have very limited light in my garage and really need more. I ran
across these new LED screw-in bulbs and was curious if anyone here has
tried or seen them in action. Good light? Last long?

TiA
`Casper

When LED bulbs first came on the market people were complaining that
when used IN A GARAGE DOOR OPENER the opener would not work correctly.
Other than that use they should work fine in the garage. Maybe the
newer bulbs can also be used in the door opener. We had changed from
incandescent to fluorescent bulbs a few years before LED's and have
now changed nearly all to LED. They will fail eventually but the
light bill decrease has paid for the changeover. Still have 8ft T8's
in the shop.

--
G Ross