Posted to rec.woodworking
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default Garage LEDs

On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 10:09:28 -0400, Casper
wrote:

Anyone try or using these newer garage LEDs?

https://smile.amazon.com/Deformable-...%2C139&sr=8-15

https://smile.amazon.com/Garage-Defo...s%2C139&sr=8-4

I have very limited light in my garage and really need more. I ran
across these new LED screw-in bulbs and was curious if anyone here has
tried or seen them in action. Good light? Last long?

TiA
`Casper

I don't have that one but I have what amounts to one of the 3
"petals" in my garage. I had 2 reflectoe floods in a "Y" adapter
before and the single panel gives WAY better light. I think the one
you referenced would work VERY well - and should last about 6 yearsif
left on 24/7 - likely better than 20 years in normal use.