Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where can I buy good used electric motor for my Boyar-Schultz surface grinder 612-H ?

On Fri, 13 Mar 2020 11:43:02 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Friday, March 13, 2020 at 11:18:05 AM UTC-4, Ted Manktelow wrote:
The electric motor is belt-driven to spindle.

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/metalw...lt-649943-.htm

Where are you located? Have you looked at Craigslist? Ebay?

The last electric motor that I bought came from Diamond Recycling. But not much help unless you live near Philly.

Dan

Most of the electric motors used in surface grinders are balanced to
the finest degree.. Best to have your motor rewound.

Gunner
__

"Journalists are extremely rare and shouldn’t be harmed, but propagandists are everywhere and should be hunted for sport"

Yeah..with no bag limit.