Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Baku 601D hot air reflow station - warning

Michael Terrell wrote:

----------------------

This is similar to the General Electric switches we used back in the
'60s. They can be padlocked if you don't want anyone to use the bench
when you aren't there.

** What a bloody great idea !

I certainly needed one of them back in 1980 when I worked for Allen Wright Electronics, in Sydney.

Many times when I arrived, the was somebody at my bench using all my stuff and refusing to leave. We had a physical fight one morning when I had to pull the stubborn idiot out of my seat.

His name was Joe Rasmussen, the boss was Allen Wright.

You can Google their names.

Both were Scientologist - I was not.

Explains a great deal ...

..... Phil