Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ron D. Ron D. is offline

Default I want to improve my front door lock

I have a Master Lock Key Safe mounted to the house. It's in the back yard. There is a LED flashlight that uses a CR2032 battery nearby.
It's mounted to bricks with an anchor that requires a nut. They have very little room in them. I store 3 keys, labeled by engraving, in a tiny zip lock bag.

911 has access to the combination.

The fire department here wants you to use a Knox box. You might see these brown boxes on some businesses. You buy the box and mount it and the fire department installs a key cylinder. They have some sort of "controlled access" to the key.

There is a bluetooth enabled lock box for the Real Estate Industry.

I would like an access control system for caregivers.