Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Adjusting a Lufkin 680A Inside Micrometer

On Mon, 9 Mar 2020 14:18:02 +0000, CJCastiglione
wrote:

replying to William Noble, CJCastiglione wrote:
Morning all, I was trying to find the instructions for adjusting the Lufkin
608A mics and haven't been successful. Can someone help me out please? Chuck

A post from 14 yrs ago? It didnt get answered yet?

Ah..it has been answered..13 yrs ago

https://rec.crafts.metalworking.nark...ide-micrometer

As I recall..I used the instructions to calibrate my 680B set as well.

Gunner
__

"Journalists are extremely rare and shouldn’t be harmed, but propagandists are everywhere and should be hunted for sport"

Yeah..with no bag limit.