Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Michael Terrell Michael Terrell is offline

Default Rivett,507

On Saturday, March 7, 2020 at 8:30:22 PM UTC-5, Paul Recubero wrote:
I might be getting another 507 soon . Also in Ivoryton conn. Someone is parting out a 608 Rivett on eBay.. Is there a way to post pictures, I haven't learned how to do that yet. A little lot of good machinery is still going to scrap yards ... Cody an Tobin ,in new Bedford, Mass. An others, they will sell it to you or anyone etc. The Rivett lathes are really great machines, with their scraped ways. Oh well another time , Paul r

This is a text only Usenet newsgroup. Use Dropbox or another free file storage service and post the links