Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John Robertson John Robertson is offline

Default anyone have info on this old flyback?

On 2020/02/27 10:12 a.m., All Bumbed Up wrote:
A real hold up in trying to recreate a schematic from the circuit board.
Â*The flyback number was FMH-1232BE made by Semco(?).

The only possible leads I've had so far is from the hrdiemen.com
website.Â* A general FMH only search brings up several (and over half of
the results seem gone when clicked on), but not this one.

I get nothing from NTE searches, etc.

Thanks in advance.

What monitor is this from? I have some NOS older SAMPO flybacks...

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com