View Single Post
  #14   Report Post  
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
external usenet poster

Default can service manuals still be obtained through Radio Shack for RSproducts?

On 2/23/20 11:19 AM, wrote:
On Friday, February 21, 2020 at 9:46:50 AM UTC-5, Jeff Urban wrote:
On Friday, February 21, 2020 at 12:04:14 AM UTC-5, All Bumbed Up wrote:
Thanks....

BAMA has about a dozen of them. Probably won't be what you want but you, like many, come in here with no ****ing details.

Radio Shack never made a ****ing thing, it was all made by others. Their better audio I think was Rotel mostly but a little bit of Pioneer.

I won't think you want to tell us WHAT you need a manual for. I do not understand why it is a secret.

You want to use SER ? Make, model, WHAT the damn ting is, what are the inputs ad outputs. If you got image hosting then pictures. What have you tried so far and what were the results ? Did you get a change in symptoms ? Have you checked the power supply ? It is completely dead ? In act what IS the symptom ?

I tell you this, I studied a bit of psychology when I was younger and before they frigged it all up. (the dumbass DSM had not even been conceived) I can tell when people are lying, sometimes before they speak.

But I can't read minds. That is a whole different thing and at this point in evolution is beyond our abilities.

Hey, you a mechanic ? Friend of mine has a car that won't start. Help me.

Don't ya just love it? Yea, car won't start - whats wrong? lol
OTOH, maybe the op is a 10 yo kid just beginning to learn the ways of the world...still, a little effort such a throwing some keywords on Google would go a long way and show some initiative. It amazes me how lazy people are.
j

You and your partner were quick to criticize and show sarcasm, but did
it ever occur that I already googled it, many, many times over the last
few weeks in fact? My original error was noted, but I understand the
Radio Shack unit is similar but I challenge either one of you to find a
service manual online somewhere for free for either one! Even the
closest paid one I could find for the Radio Shack unit was only a
"partial" and I have no idea what that could mean.

Yes, some folks are lazy, but not this folk. Try finding it yourselves
if you dare.