Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] aprilsweetheartrose@gmail.com is offline

Default The last census?

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 9:30:18 AM UTC, Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote:
I'd have thought Google will be able to do it any time you like unless you
are a non person, ie never been on line or banked with any services which
uses google systems or do not live in a council area using google services.
Brian

I think you might find a lot of "non persons" For a start my OH is one. My mother is one and I have a low presence in my own name , I make sure of that. I dont like snoopers and to be honest you cant be too careful with your personal information these days.

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Andy Burns" wrote in message
The next census might be the last?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51468919

Just like the previous one was supposed to be the last?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10584385