Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Roundup: Should It Kill Poison Ivy?

On Sat, 15 Feb 2020 13:06:35 -0500, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Same here. I have a 2.5 gal jug of 45% Razor, lasts many years.
I suppose the price of all that will be going up with the ambulance
chasing lawyers rounding up people to sue. So far they've just gone
after Monsanto, the big fish. Funny thing, in all the years of using
it around here, I rarely get any on me at all, let alone winding up
drenched in it like the janitor claims happened to him.

Yea, the ambulance chasers ruin most everything that works.

Wife likes the Chanel # 5 powder. Seems they quit makiing that due to
the baby powder law suits. Can not get the cloridiene that wipes out
termites and most everything else.

Try Bifen. That is my new go to insecticide. You can get the
concentrate online. Just be careful, it is nasty stuff. (nitrile
gloves, respirator etc). It is the only thing that seems to push back
Florida ants and the palmetto bugs are history.