Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Quality Light Fittings

In article ,
thescullster wrote:
Although they will be protected, the two replacement fittings will
be exposed to the elements.
Is there a supplier out there whose fittings don't start rusting
and falling apart within a couple of years of installation?

I've got some Lidl LED floodlights mounted on an outside wall, so totally
exposed. Still look like new after more than a couple of years.

I'd expect anything from a reputable supplier to be at least as good. Have
a look at what TLC supplies. Their stuff is generally decent quality.

--
*Cover me. I'm changing lanes.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.