Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Classic vs. Modern architecture

On Friday, February 14, 2020 at 8:34:49 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 02/14/2020 12:10 PM, devnull wrote:
On 2/14/20 1:50 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 10:20:27 -0500, devnull wrote:

On 2/14/20 6:07 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
In my books, the man who lives here doesn't get to tell anybody else
how stuff should look:

https://www.idesignarch.com/inside-donald-and-melania-trumps-manhattan-apartment-mansion/

Cindy Hamilton

I don't know any married heterosexual males that were allowed to
decorate their nest. We only write the checks.

My wife and I both have veto powers. We're weird, though. We think
marriage
is a partnership.

I don't decorate. If I did, I'd remodel the kitchen with the Premier
line of Gladiator Garage cabinets.

I always thought if I designed a house the kitchen floor would be brick
with a drain in the middle. Throw down some Tide, scrub it, and hose it
down. Oh, and there would be a loading dock too.

My ideal bathroom is a one-piece plastic box with a floor drain. Close
the protective boot over the toilet paper, remove the towels, pull down
the hose from the ceiling and spray the whole thing with a jet of hot,
soapy water. Then rinse.

Cindy Hamilton