Posted to uk.d-i-y
Keefiedee[_2_] Keefiedee[_2_] is offline

Default "Antique" fence boards

We have a fence in the garden of our listed building home, with standard posts, but boards like I've never seen before. They are 6 feet wide, with straight vertical edges, but variable in height from perhaps 6" to 9". Neither horizontal edge is straight, so they have a very rustic appearance, and they are also tapered like featheredge boarding. They are clearly very old..

Does that make sense to anyone? What are they called? Where could I get them? They are all pretty much past their sell-by date!