Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ken Layton Ken Layton is offline

Default Uniden Bearcat BC855XLT Schematic

On Tuesday, February 11, 2020 at 4:12:19 AM UTC-8, wrote:
I am looking to buy a schematic (or SM) for my Uniden Bearcat BC855XLT
50 channels scanner.

I had searched the web for a source about a year ago.

Does anyone know where I can get a schematic?

Thank You in advance, John

Back in 1995, I was able to order the manual from their parts department. It is Uniden part number SMBC855XLT (also known as part number 12A90-3AT200). It is 54 pages long, but the copy I purchased back then was missing pages 19 and 20. I contacted Uniden and they copied the missing pages and sent them to me. Back then the manual cost $16.00 plus $4.50 shipping from Uniden's parts department.

If you can't get the manual from Uniden any longer, I could photocopy the manual, but it's got about ten 11 x 17 full sized schematics. It's a very comprehensive manual which covers everything and even has voltage measurements.

Hi Ken,

I am only interested in the schematic/s.

I sent you an email, but never got a reply. Perhaps the email address
was bogus, but the email did not "bounce".

I offered you $10.00 in cash for a copy of the schematic.

Another method would be if you have a DropBox account. Upload
a scanned image of the schematic and include your address in a .ZIP
file. If you have another idea, please post it here. If you want, I can
post my REAL email address here, but you MUST let me know.

Thanks in advance, John

Copies of the schematics are on their way to you, John.