Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] nothanks@aolbin.com is offline

Default Pireflex H07 RN-F 3G4 cable spec?

On 14/02/2020 17:17, Alan wrote:
On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 13:21:47 +0000, nothanks wrote:

I've had an off-cut of flexible rubber 3-core 4mm2 cable lying around
for ages but can't find the spec, can anyone be a better friend than
Google? It's marked "Pireflex USEHARH07 RN-F-255-3G4". I want to use
it for the final, 1 metre, connection to the cooker, which is on a 32A
MCB. I'm reasonably comfortable that it will be OK but don't have
experience of rubber cable specs so would prefer to check the spec.

Yes, that is the spec needed for most cookers.
H07 RNF, google it.

I did Google but couldn't find a spec for the specific cable that I
have, hence the question.