Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Classic vs. Modern architecture

On Friday, February 14, 2020 at 10:20:31 AM UTC-5, devnull wrote:
On 2/14/20 6:07 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
In my books, the man who lives here doesn't get to tell anybody else
how stuff should look:

https://www.idesignarch.com/inside-donald-and-melania-trumps-manhattan-apartment-mansion/

Cindy Hamilton

I don't know any married heterosexual males that were allowed to decorate their nest. We only write the checks.

My husband and I both have input on the decor of our house. I generally
defer to his taste, since his dislikes are stronger than my likes. Not
that our tastes are very far apart, anyway.

Cindy Hamilton