Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Driving at night

On 14/02/2020 14:18, NY wrote:
Because if they set one eye to infinity and the other to reading
distance then *if the brain can cope with it* you have good vision at
both ends of the distance range without needing glasses for either. My
question was "is that feasible or can the brain not cope with ignoring
whichever image is out of focus?". I'm guessing that it isn't, otherwise
people who haven't had a cataract replaced would wear glasses that had
lenses of different strength so a single pair of glasses, worn all the
time, will cater for all situations without the need for multiple pairs,
bi/tri-focals or vari-focals. (*)

Utter total ********

--
I would rather have questions that cannot be answered...
....than to have answers that cannot be questioned

Richard Feynman