Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default raised letters

On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 13:16:26 +0000, bert wrote:

In article , T i m
writes
On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 10:41:04 +0000, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

got my new debit card today and it no longer has raised letters and
numbers...so I guess those old school credit card machines are no longer
? .....much easier to read

FFS Jimmy. ****ter is that way

Or at least have the decency to mark your *completely* OT threads as
such.

At least he will have the decency to post his comment only once rather
than repeating the same monotonously for 4years+.

Oh you poor, sad left brainer.

See, what has obviously whooshed you is the *massive* difference
between Jimmy mistaking this d-i-y ng as his personal twitter feed and
*starting* numerous trivia threads without following the ng etiquette
of marking them OT and something that is supposed to be democratic but
wasn't and is likely to affect *all of us* to the detriment.

Cheers, T i m