Posted to sci.electronics.repair
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Distiibution amplifier vs. ????

On 2/12/2020 3:17 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, 12 February 2020 14:09:08 UTC, amdx wrote:
On 2/12/2020 5:26 AM, tabbypurr wrote:
On Wednesday, 12 February 2020 00:20:25 UTC, Dave Platt wrote:
In article ,
tabbypurr wrote:

why do so many questions omit the basic essential information?

An overly optimistic expectation about the efficiency of telepathy,
clairvoyance, and the hackability of home security cameras? :-)

It seems to go even furhter than that.

The guy is asking a question because he doesn't have a good
understanding of what he is doing doesn't surprise me that he doesn't
provide information he doesn't have a lot of knowledge about.
If you need to provide info about the multiple types of signals
that could be used, that is evidence he doesn't know what info he needs
to provide.
Why not just ask for what you need rather than complain.
I guess I'm just mellowing as I age.
On the other hand, I have my days.

Mikek

I know. I just gripe a little because 99% of questions are the same way, and a lot never provide the relevant info.

NT

Guilty! I think Jeff Liebermann is ready to file charges on me! :-)
At least he makes me think about what might be needed now.
Mikek