Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Distiibution amplifier vs. ????

In article , says...

The guy is asking a question because he doesn't have a good
understanding of what he is doing doesn't surprise me that he doesn't
provide information he doesn't have a lot of knowledge about.
If you need to provide info about the multiple types of signals
that could be used, that is evidence he doesn't know what info he needs
to provide.
Why not just ask for what you need rather than complain.
I guess I'm just mellowing as I age.
On the other hand, I have my days.

It is often hard to talk about specific items when you do not know them.

Say I know what I want to do such as send a signal from my computer to
the 65 inch TV I have.

All I know is I want to do it,but have no knowlege of svidio,rgb, hdmi,
casting or such, just that I want to watch on the big screen.

Just like I did in another group. I don't know or want to learn all
about the cell phone system. I just know I do not make many phone
calls, text or other things, one phone call a week on the average. I
just want to know what kind of smart phone and which system is the least
expensive to phone, text, and maybe a small ammount of data. There are
several phone systems and not all phones work with them, then there is
the locked and unlocked phones.