Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The last census?

www.GymRatZ.co.uk wrote:

The deception is with the implication that the
driving licence becomes invalid after 10 years which it doesn't.

Let's hope PC Plod doesn't have a SOH failure if you get stopped.

Speaking of which, travelling home on the M1 yesterday and the gantry
speed limits ahead were on 50 (there's been a closed bridge off one of
the nottingham junctions, making the other junctions very busy at rush hour)

I slowed to an indicated 51mph (which is actual 49 or 50mph in my car)
by the time I went under it, but matey-boy in a van undertook me right
at the gantry and the camera flash went off ... hopefully the system is
good at discriminating which is the offending lane?