Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive Page[_2_] Clive Page[_2_] is offline

Default The last census?

I'd have thought Google will be able to do it any time you like unless you
are a non person, ie never been on line or banked with any services which
uses google systems or do not live in a council area using google services.
Brian

I suspect that there are quite a lot of people who have managed to escape the system. When elections come around it usually turns out that something like 30% of young people are not registered to vote. Some of them are probably just lazy but others, I think, deliberately don't register in order to avoid official notice such as the tax system. Many of them, no doubt, get picked up by officialdom in other ways, but there is almost certainly a residue who escape all notice. Some of them will be homeless with no regular job - just what a decent census ought to tell the government about.

--
Clive Page