Posted to sci.electronics.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Distiibution amplifier vs. ????

I think I need a new amplifier for the signal from my DVDR output to
various tv's, but I forget what that thing is called. ???

When I look up distribution amplifier, they seem to be from the antenna
to the TV, and aren't those different frequencies.

The 110volt amp is still a little warm, but I suppose after 35 years of
use without interruption, it could have failed. It's mark is Archer,
which was Radio Shack, but I know the very same thing was sold under
other brands.

Am I better off with 110vac or with one that uses a 12v wall wart?

TIA