Old February 9th 20, 12:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
[email protected] ahornblow@gmail.com is offline

Default My tribute to Keith Rowley

I’m just picking all this up again after a couple of decades of not doing any turning. I’ve bought his book and am steadily reading through it - I’m already feeling far happier and more knowledgeable about how to get stuck in again.
What a sad thing to find out he’s no longer with us. Quite clearly a gentleman and a loss to the community. Much respect to who was very obviously a talented man.