Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Rant

" wrote in
:

On Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 10:14:44 AM UTC-6, Sonny wrote:

We've had a mild winter. My lawn needs mowing. Probably will mow
Saturday or Sunday. Thinking it's almost time to till the veggie
garden, also. Hope to start some seed beds soon.

Sonny

I have snow covering my lawn. I won't mow until May at the earliest.
A friend puts out a garden. It will be May before he plants. I
remember picking green beans in the garden when I was a child. I will
never ever plant a garden.

Yum, green beans!

We had peas last summer, too. You don't have to do anything special with
them, just open your mouth and eat... if you use raised beds, straight off
the vine!

Puckdropper