Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] jaugustine@verizon.net is offline

Default Uniden Bearcat BC855XLT Schematic

On Mon, 3 Feb 2020 07:56:10 -0800 (PST), Ken Layton
wrote:

On Sunday, January 26, 2020 at 5:10:35 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Hi,

I am looking to buy a schematic (or SM) for my Uniden Bearcat BC855XLT
50 channels scanner.

I had searched the web for a source about a year ago.

Does anyone know where I can get a schematic?

Thank You in advance, John

Back in 1995, I was able to order the manual from their parts department. It is Uniden part number SMBC855XLT (also known as part number 12A90-3AT200). It is 54 pages long, but the copy I purchased back then was missing pages 19 and 20. I contacted Uniden and they copied the missing pages and sent them to me. Back then the manual cost $16.00 plus $4.50 shipping from Uniden's parts department.

If you can't get the manual from Uniden any longer, I could photocopy the manual, but it's got about ten 11 x 17 full sized schematics. It's a very comprehensive manual which covers everything and even has voltage measurements.

Hi Ken,

I am only interested in the schematic/s.

I can give you my real email address here if you can scan the schematic
into an image file (.BMP, .JPG, or other) and send it to me as an attachment.
Otherwise, you can mail a photocopy to me after I give you my address
in an email to you.

I will mail you cash. Let me know how much you want in the email.

Before I indicate my real email address, please let me know
if this is ok with you.

Thank You, John