Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mike Coon[_2_] Mike Coon[_2_] is offline

Default weather instrument barograph ink resource and pen modification?

In article , says...
Sorry to say that this ink isn't working. I filled the little
triangular reservoir to the brim and even after a full night, although
the drum and chart have rotated, nothing on the paper.

I think you might have to wet the tip to get the flow started. Assuming
you can swing the pen away from the drum, just touch the tip with a
cotton bud or similar wetted with a drop of ink and swing it back
immediately. Assuming it is all clean...

Mike.