Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default speaking of germicidal MV lamps, I have a question.....

On Wednesday, 29 January 2020 01:52:27 UTC, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 1/28/20 7:09 PM, tabbypurr wrote:

It reminds me of the dihydrogen monoxide gag,

But we're not talking about dihydrogen monoxide.
We're talking about ozone which does indeed have serious
health effects.
When I was a kid growing up in Los Angeles in the late '50s
and early '60s, we'd have "ozone days".
School was canceled. It hurt to take deep breath.

At the risk of stating the obvious, everything is toxic in excess.

Peter is right, you are piece of work.
You consistently ignore facts and continue to argue.

on the contrary, until facts are established I'm likely to have more knowledge re ozone than you. Too many folk are naive about medical info.

NT