Posted to sci.electronics.repair
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default VA48 Sencore schematic

On 1/28/2020 1:20 PM, amdx wrote:
On 1/27/2020 5:41 PM, John-Del wrote:
I have one of these old timers and the bar sweep and color sweep
section isn't working.Â* Strangely, there are color bars over the dot
and cross hatch patterns which I don't recall being a normal
situation.Â* All the switches are clean and tight.

Anyway, I have the full owner's manual that includes maintenance and
calibration instructions, but no actual schematic.

Does anyone have a schematic of the 500 generator board and parts
layout for the same board?Â* This is the only board where the component
legends are not silk screened on the board, and there are at least 12
ICs - all 16 pins each, most of them the same number.

You might try asking on the forum.
http://www.videokarma.org/

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Mikek

Oh, I found a post asking for the VA48 schematic.
It could even be you, first name is John!
No response. :-(
Mikek