Posted to sci.electronics.repair
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default VA48 Sencore schematic

On 1/27/2020 5:41 PM, John-Del wrote:
I have one of these old timers and the bar sweep and color sweep section isn't working. Strangely, there are color bars over the dot and cross hatch patterns which I don't recall being a normal situation. All the switches are clean and tight.

Anyway, I have the full owner's manual that includes maintenance and calibration instructions, but no actual schematic.

Does anyone have a schematic of the 500 generator board and parts layout for the same board? This is the only board where the component legends are not silk screened on the board, and there are at least 12 ICs - all 16 pins each, most of them the same number.

You might try asking on the forum.
http://www.videokarma.org/

Mikek