Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John Robertson John Robertson is offline

Default VA48 Sencore schematic

On 2020/01/27 3:41 p.m., John-Del wrote:
I have one of these old timers and the bar sweep and color sweep section isn't working. Strangely, there are color bars over the dot and cross hatch patterns which I don't recall being a normal situation. All the switches are clean and tight.

Anyway, I have the full owner's manual that includes maintenance and calibration instructions, but no actual schematic.

Does anyone have a schematic of the 500 generator board and parts layout for the same board? This is the only board where the component legends are not silk screened on the board, and there are at least 12 ICs - all 16 pins each, most of them the same number.

I'm looking at restoring the same device, and am also hunting for the
schematics.

I do have a PDF of the VA48 Speed Test Set-Up Booklet and would be happy
to trade that for schematics...(or simply upon being asked nicely)

On the other hand I see these selling on eBay for under $100 including
shipping - vs the VA62 which is the updated version for not much more
and I'm not sure I want to spend the time on it...especially as I
already have the Sencore 1225 which is the most advanced of their
monitor analyzers...

John :-#)#
John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com