Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Rice cooker, opening

On Monday, 27 January 2020 15:44:42 UTC, wrote:
http://www.buffalo-appliances.com/me...ram%20j300.pdf

that looks like it pretty much. I couldn't read the brand in Chinese.

Looks like some sort of snap-fit system. Are those black dots on the feet holes, or little rubber bits? If holes, you may be able to release the feet through them.

holes. The feet are integral with the base, nothing to remove. (I'll recheck that when I can.)

Landfill, or not, I expect that you will find replacement with a more serviceable model to be the expedient choice.

There's really nothing wrong with it other than there being something wrong with it It may happen, but if I can open it it should be an quick easy job from then on.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA