Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Moisture

On 1/16/2020 10:36 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 13:06:39 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 1/16/2020 10:44 AM, TD90 wrote:
We had our windows replaced 3 months ago..It's winter and cold..is it
normal
for Frost to form on the inside of the Windows

Depends on what you have. Single or double pane? Storm windows? Metal
frames? Frost on the glass or frame?

If you live in a cold climate you should have a good double pane window
and you will never see condensation.

What do you have? What state are you in?

Even with triple glazed you can get condensation if you have 60+% RH
and it's -30 out. Mabee even a bit of frost or ice

Kept my house at 40% to 50% and we had temperatures to about -5 with no
problems. My first house did though with old windows. Of course, the
OP asked a question and never returned.