Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Cursitor Doom[_4_] Cursitor Doom[_4_] is offline

Default Noise on VCO voltage ramp

I've now uploaded 3 photos of what I'm seeing. The most obvious noise
(apart from being obvious) is the 'comb' across the screen. I'm
getting the most spurii at the lowest 'fundamental' (around 5Mhz) but
as I sweep up in frequency the number of spurs declines markedly so by
200Mhz there are only 4 spurs remaining and they're much wider apart.

The other form of noise I mentioned in an earlier post is the more
attenuated and spread out one visible just to the right of the
centre-frequency line. This noise, unlike the 'comb' is constantly
flickering and random.

https://yandex.com/collections/card/...e97d27c81ef46/
--

No deal? No problem! :-D