Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Default Noise on VCO voltage ramp

On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 12:09:44 +0000, Cursitor Doom
wrote:
I'm afraid I don't have that option at the moment. The 2465A blew up a
couple of days ago and has now joined my pile of "awaiting attention"
junk. I didn't blow it up, by the way; it managed it all by itself.

See my comments on divine retribution elsewhere in this thread.

I think you may have missed the clarification I posted.

Yep. I read your comments after I posted my comments. I often read
Usenet threads starting from the most recent, rather than in
chronological order. That saves me the embarrassment of answering
questions that were previously answered, but also causes me to miss
important added information.

My working practices are a bit slapdash
I must admit, but no worse than the average hobbyist I would imagine.

Yep.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D