John W. Wells

Default Sickening sweet smell in basement. Dead mouse????

On 21 Apr 2004 13:32:35 -0700, (Dirk Puslich)
wrote:

My problem is that I don't know what a dead mouse smells like, so I'm
not sure if that is it. It's hard to describe the smell but there is
definitely a "sweetness" to it, but not a "mmm someone's making pie"
kind of sweet, but one that is somehow unpleasant.

I once had a mouse expire directly under my built in dishwasher. By
the time I figured out where that smell was coming from and removed
the kick panel he was fuzzy, mold-covered, pool of slime.

Sweet-smelling? Hoo-ha! NO WAY!

I reckon it's something else, Dirk.

--John W. Wells