Dave Gower

Default Invisible Fence - Break Detection

"Ian Stock (remove the "antispam")" wrote
in message ...
I have an Invisible Fence to keep my dog from bolting. The control unit

is
now beeping, indicating a break in the underground wire. Short of ripping
it all up, is there any way to detect the beak and repair it locally?

Visual inspection is the only option but I have always been able to find
breaks by looking for places where there has been some disturbance. In one
case it was where I was digging, in another case it was where my smaller dog
(who doesn't need a collar) was digging for a mouse.