Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] adiobulbu@gmail.com is offline

Default What is this fixture called?

On Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 10:02:19 AM UTC-5, Carl wrote:
"Al Bosch" wrote in message

On Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 5:38:42 PM UTC-6, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 13 Nov 2019 05:01:46 -0800 (PST), Al Bosch
wrote:

It is a rollover cradle for a seat and guide machine. I use a Winonoa
(sp) PH2000 machine with that cradle.

Thanks. Any idea of its resale value? Thing is mint+

I cant find any items on Ebay by that name or any permutations of it.

Gunner

As far as value, I don't see any without the rest of the machine. It's made
to air float and really useful for much other than it's intended use. My
opinion, scrap. Sorry....
__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is,
or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked
into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

Hardly scrap. Go to one of the automotive sites like www.yellowbullet.com
or maybe www.speedtalk.com. Always someone looking for tooling like that.

--
Regards,
Carl Ijames

I followed a link here from speed-talk. Definitely not scrap and don't throw it away for God's sake. I have a PH2000 with the same cradle and your find has value to me. I have no clue what this group is or where you are located though lol
Nathan Arter