Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Adam's apprentices

On Wednesday, 4 December 2019 18:03:51 UTC, ARW wrote:

This year we have 2 third year apprentices. Neither of them can fit a
back box straight, wire up a two way lightswitch etc etc. Due to the
minimum wage rules and the fact we run a business then they will
probably soon be laid off.

I've just had a 2nd year electronic engineering student studying for a degree ask me what the connector on the end of the soldering iron is for, I said to connect to the power supply, what power supply ? was the next question.