Posted to alt.home.repair
Grumpy Old White Guy[_3_] Grumpy Old White Guy[_3_] is offline

Default Please face forward and hold the handrail

On 12/2/2019 11:54 AM, Frank wrote:
On 12/2/2019 11:26 AM, fuxt wrote:
On 12/2/19 10:11 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...
does a cop who never saw a thing add to this civil problem between two
bad drivers?
You can bet your ass they are both blaming the other guy so why not
write them both tickets? Let the court sort it out.

Yet they always have time to hide in the bushes and wait for seat-belt scofflaws.

Maybe insead of the city police just having general officers, they
should have a lower paid traffic devision where they just go around
handling traffic calls, and maybe spending the time where they are not
checking traffic patrolling shopping center parking lots looking for
other law breakers.

Due to insurance fraud, some insurance companies now demand documentation for even minor auto accidents.Â* If you don't comply with their heavy-handed rules...no soup for you!

Maybe instead of the democrats wasting time and tax dollars on the Trump witch-hunt, maybe the lazy slugs could create some better insurance laws for the customers who pay the premiums? Or maybe the lazy elected slugs could do something useful by
policing the minor auto accidents?Â* Or maybe the insurance company should send an investigator out to the accident if they want documentation?Â* I know, wishful thinking.

One of our sons is an insurance company lawyer.Â* I hear it from both sides.Â* Some people get a scratch on their car, they think they have won the lottery.Â* They bring in evidence of injuries for things like bad backs which were bad before the
accident.Â* There are even shady doctors that will lie for them.Â* Ends up increasing cost of insurance for all of us.

Yah, the US has a lot of welfare democrats so I imagine the insurance companies are the victims of a lot of fraud.

--
Get off my lawn!